IT Support Specialist
Reports to: IT Administrator /Technology Coordinator
School Year: 2022-2023
ACS Athens, a student-centered international school, embracing American educational philosophy, principles, and values, is seeking to hire a full-time IT Support Specialist to support a variety of applications.
- Performs day to day platform operations such as: User management, data entry and verification, data mining reporting for a variety of applications;
- Supports IT helpdesk requests;
- Manages office/IT supplies;
- Checking out of equipment;
- Provides user support for Google Apps, MS Office.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of a computer programming language (e.g. HTML, Python);
- Advanced user competency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps;
- Interpersonal skills, organizational & planning skills, communication skills, problem solving skills and excellent customer service skills required;
- Creativity, team player skills, confidentiality, open-minded approach and taking initiative.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Technology;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar work;
- Fluent in verbal and written English/Greek;
- Display commitment to safeguarding and protection of children.
To be considered for this vacancy, please complete this form and submit in English:
- A resume outlining professional experience, skills and educational qualifications;
- A cover letter / letter of intent, that includes a statement of how the candidate connects to the ACS Athens’ mission;
- The contact information for three professional references.