Training contentUser Links →
Participants will be exposed to the following daily activities in different stations:
- Fundamental Skills – dribbling, passing , shooting
- Motor Skills – agility, flexibility, fitness training
- 1 on 1 offensive and defensive skills
- Contests – free throw and 3 –point
- Games and Competition – 3 on 3 , 4 on 4 and 5 on 5
- Use of audio visual media – of drills and or plays
- Swimming – use of the pool for relaxation and fun*
- Guest speakers
A Lifeguard will be at the pool during the swimming session. Pending final Health Guidelines.
*The pool will be used at least one day of the week.
**The use of the pool depends on final government directives.